Due to aging, inadequate wellness and basic absence of motivation the following semi-pro/pro fitness center equipment is for sale. You would definitely have the most badass health club on your street, or you might supplement your professional/commercial health club.
- Dumbbell set # 1: 15 - 140 pounds in 5-pound increments.
- Dumbbell set # 2: 3 - 60 pounds on 10-pound increments.
- Rack that fits all dumbbells.
- 10 (ten) 45-pound olympic bumpers.
- 24 (twenty-four) 45-pound olympic steel plates.
- 4 (4) 35-pound olympic steel plates.
- 6 (six) 25-pound olympic steel plates.
- 10 (ten) 10-pound olympic steel plates.
- 8 (8) 5-pound olympic steel plates.
- 6 (six) 2.5-pound olympic steel plates.
- 4 (four) 1.25-pound magnetic disc plates (successfully quadrupling the dumbbell rack).
- Power rack w / numerous attachments (see images).
- Angled, counter-balanced Smith Machine.
- Selectorized lat pulldown/seated row device.
- Plate loaded lat pulldown/seated row machine.
- Plate loaded upper body/chest/triceps machine.
- Plate loaded seated shoulder press/side lateral combination machine.
- Heavy task plate loaded leg press machine.
- Plate loaded leg extension/leg curl combo machine.
- Selectorized bicep curl machine.
- Selectorized internal/external shoulder rotator device.
- Adjustable incline/flat/decline bench.
- Flat bench.
- Seated straight-back bench w/foot supports.
- Sit-up bench.
- 2 (2) olympic plate racks.
- 1 (one) 7-foot Ivanko olympic bar.
- 1 (one) 7-foot cambered security olympic squat bar with shoulder padding and grips (see photo).
- 1 (one) 7-foor olympic EZ curl bar (fits on power rack).
All plate loaded machines are for olympic plates.
- 3 (3) 6' x'4' thick (1/4") mirrors w/beveled edges.
- 2 (2) 5' x'4' thick (1/4") mirrors w/beveled edges.
(I'll probably provide the mirrors separately elsewhere.).
A lot more pictures here: http://wp.me/p44QcE-10r.
I would VERY MUCH like to sell everything in one go (and will offer a great discount in such a case), but will think about splitting up. I will certainly NOT, however, offer a couple of plates right here and a few dumbbells there. "Logical" pieces just.
Please understand that Ive been a fitness center rat my whole life and know the value of this devices. I am, nevertheless, a gentle and reasonable
man and will certainly consider any sensible and sincere offers. Time to haggle!